Masonry trowel inox 120mm

A masonry trowel (also known as a bricklayer's trowel or a pointing trowel) is a tool with a handle and flat metal blade, used by masons for leveling, spreading, or shaping substances such as cement, plaster, or mortar, as well as for breaking bricks to shape them or smoothing a mould.

in stock / €